The Countdown

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Long Overdue UpdateI

Well, soon after my last post I got laid off from my job. All the savings goals are on hold. I've run through most of my savings, and I'm barely staying afloat. But I won''t go into that here.

I'm working on multiple streams of income. I've signed on as a consultant with 3 direct sales companies, I'm actively searching for consulting projects, and I'm experimenting with affiliate marketing links on my blogs.

I feel as though I have mastered crockpot roast beef. Also, I experimented & made a chicken & vegetable stew that was based on the chicken & dumplings recipe. Now I need to find a soup recipe to try.

I've picked out a closet system, which is good because now I have to replace the shelf in the hall closet as well.

I donated to a clothing drive, and I'm preparing a book donation now.

I went to California in March, but I don't think I can count that as I was mostly working.

No comments: