The Countdown

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Re-Boot

Here we are in February 2011. I decided to check in here and re-assess my goals. Currently my financial goals are number 1. But as I begin to get those back on track, I'm hoping to look beyond them and re-shape the rest of my goals as well.

My financial goals are simple to  list, but difficult to achieve. It's mostly about getting out of debt. However, I'm hoping to use a lot of hacks & coupons to still get a lot out of life while spending very little money.

My health goals are harder to define. I want to lose weight - about 15 to 20 pounds - but I also want to generally be more active. I'd like to be able to walk up 3 flights of stairs without feeling wiped out.

I have yet to quantify my decluttering goals, but having my apartment not be a probable fire hazard is one of them. I'm planning a big yard sale for the spring.

No comments: